SunshineMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SimplyNic GM Application.

3 posters

Go down

SimplyNic GM Application. Empty SimplyNic GM Application.

Post  SimplyNic Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:12 am

What is your name?

Name: Nicholas / SimplyNic

How old are you?

14 years old.

What timezone do you live in?

Singapore time (+8:00 GMT )

How much time are you willing to invest?

All the time that is needed,
Weekdays im on for about 4-7 hours
Weekends are 5-9++hours

How can you benefit the server?

I can be the firm, yet fair GM. I can hold events to keep players interested and satisfied with the server., I can take care of all rule abusers and hackers, And give guidance to players who need help, While still managing to keep players interested.

How much experience do you have as a GM?

played 35 private servers,been GM cops 7 times and 10 times as Super GM.love hosting events and banning people who hacks...Commands of GM>all known

Why are you fit for this position?

I am fit for this position because I am friendly, I can handle all the stress that comes a part of being a GM. Such as Constant reports, Complaints, Rule abusers, and still manage to keep players interested and more than satisfied with the server by holding events and such. I am very strict on the rules, and I don't slack off whatsoever. I am mature and very responsible. I'm not the type of GM that slacks off, holds events to get users to like them while other GM's are bombarded with reports. Ive had to work with GM's like that, and it isn't fun. I know that I am fit for this position, I have more experience than most other Applicants, and even some of the GM's. I can handle any amount of players.There may be some other GM's that are in my timezone, But I guarantee that I am online enough to cover those akward shifts where no one else is on.

Game manners>no spamming,no warping of people if they wanted you to,no giving out of frees items...these should be the basic rule of a GM.i respect every players and rights...

PLAYED maplestory global,maplesea and private servers for 8 years..

What does being a GM mean to you?

Being a GM means a lot to me. Its not about having the power, Being able to create your own items, Having fun. Its about knowing that you are a benefit to a community,help those people who want to have some fun and less irritation in the game. That you are helping someone other than yourself.

What's the difference between a GM and a player?

A player is someone who can have fun, Hang out with friends. Be social within the community, Doesn't necessarily have to be responsible, yet still has to follow rules. They really don't have to look after anyone but themselves, And they can go and have fun without having to worry about anything.
A GM is leader. They have to enforce the rules, Help out the players when needed, and take care of the overall community. They can't just go off and do whatever, They must be professional, respectful, and working at all times while they are online. They cannot give in to players who want something. They cannot give into players who try and convince them to abuse their powers, even if it is a freind or Girlfriend/Boyfriend. In my opinion, The most important thing about a GM is that they must be a strong leader and role model, they cant depend on other GM's, They need to be able to decide for themselves. They must set good examples for other players. A GM actually has responsibility to uphold.

Server i been GM on. MapleReflex. [GM]Ch0colas. MapleZtory. [IN]Nicholas. DarkForceMS. [GM]Ch0colas. <these are the ones i remembered.

Last edited by SimplyNic on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
SimplyNic
SimplyNic

Back to top Go down

SimplyNic GM Application. Empty Re: SimplyNic GM Application.

Post  SimplyNic Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:13 am

SimplyNic wrote:What is your name?

Name: Nicholas / SimplyNic

How old are you?

14 years old.

What timezone do you live in?

Singapore time (+8:00 GMT )

How much time are you willing to invest?

All the time that is needed,
Weekdays im on for about 4-7 hours
Weekends are 5-9++hours

How can you benefit the server?

I can be the firm, yet fair GM. I can hold events to keep players interested and satisfied with the server., I can take care of all rule abusers and hackers, And give guidance to players who need help, While still managing to keep players interested.

How much experience do you have as a GM?

played 35 private servers,been GM cops 7 times and 10 times as Super GM.love hosting events and banning people who hacks...Commands of GM>all known

Why are you fit for this position?

I am fit for this position because I am friendly, I can handle all the stress that comes a part of being a GM. Such as Constant reports, Complaints, Rule abusers, and still manage to keep players interested and more than satisfied with the server by holding events and such. I am very strict on the rules, and I don't slack off whatsoever. I am mature and very responsible. I'm not the type of GM that slacks off, holds events to get users to like them while other GM's are bombarded with reports. Ive had to work with GM's like that, and it isn't fun. I know that I am fit for this position, I have more experience than most other Applicants, and even some of the GM's. I can handle any amount of players.There may be some other GM's that are in my timezone, But I guarantee that I am online enough to cover those akward shifts where no one else is on.

Game manners>no spamming,no warping of people if they wanted you to,no giving out of frees items...these should be the basic rule of a GM.i respect every players and rights...

PLAYED maplestory global,maplesea and private servers for 8 years..

What does being a GM mean to you?

Being a GM means a lot to me. Its not about having the power, Being able to create your own items, Having fun. Its about knowing that you are a benefit to a community,help those people who want to have some fun and less irritation in the game. That you are helping someone other than yourself.

What's the difference between a GM and a player?

A player is someone who can have fun, Hang out with friends. Be social within the community, Doesn't necessarily have to be responsible, yet still has to follow rules. They really don't have to look after anyone but themselves, And they can go and have fun without having to worry about anything.
A GM is leader. They have to enforce the rules, Help out the players when needed, and take care of the overall community. They can't just go off and do whatever, They must be professional, respectful, and working at all times while they are online. They cannot give in to players who want something. They cannot give into players who try and convince them to abuse their powers, even if it is a freind or Girlfriend/Boyfriend. In my opinion, The most important thing about a GM is that they must be a strong leader and role model, they cant depend on other GM's, They need to be able to decide for themselves. They must set good examples for other players. A GM actually has responsibility to uphold.

Contact me through IN GAME, MSN: Nicholas_cool_15@hotmail.com or SimplyNic@live.com
SimplyNic
SimplyNic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinny Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:16 am

Nice application Nic! Very Happy

Vinny

Back to top Go down

Post  fireburn180 Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:46 am

There I did it o.o

fireburn180

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down