SunshineMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

evilgaia's GM Application

3 posters

Go down

evilgaia's GM Application Empty evilgaia's GM Application

Post  evilgaia Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:51 pm

Hello this would be my 50th-57th server I have joined I was a GM on LemonMS. Due to server issues. The server is no more. And now I joined this server because it seemed interesting. Now I would like to Apply and make some changes and see what I could do.

My Name:
Alex Aka Broomop

IGN: ProCoder

Time Zone:
Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Email:
proman400@live.com
Feel free to contact my email. I'll be glad to solve any MapleStory Private Server related questions/issues.
I'll be great enough to solve your problem. Or problem. Thank you.

Why do I want to be a GM?:
Why because I want to make changes throughout this game. Because im certainly active about 7-12 hrs.
Because we are in summer. I'll take full action and responsibility on my mistakes. And I am a quick problem solver
In case hacker problems. I'll be active on all maps and hunt down hackers and ban them. No explinations asked.
I was a GM on 7 servers and Succeed on all of them. I did what I did. I will do my best I can do. I know all the
Commands. was very experienced on this. I also know how to code/debug server files on MySQL. I have made
my own Repack v.75 w/ New Features. I know I might not be selected as this position. But I hope so Smile. This is why I want to be a GM to make a big change on this server. I'll be the guide on helping new players. And tell friends Since I have a lot on Msn. And they all have the MapleStory v62 Folder. I will advertise to them to join the
best server that was just published.

Why should you pick me as a GM?:
Well I am a good GM and I have never made a critical error on my job. I'll do what the Owner's procedures has given me. I will not be a GM just to be for fun. I want to be a GM. to help this game. And make it safe without hackers. And make a big chance and make this server fun!

How Active Are you:
Obviously about 10-14 hours. Since it is summer time I got nothing to do.

If you are not chosen What will you do?
Well, I won't leave since this server is great because the community is full of kind people.
I love this server a lot.

What Would I do if i spotted a Hacker?
What would I do to him.
Just a simple IP Ban/Ban. No questions asked. Hackers shouldn't even bother.

Available Times:
Mon - Sat. Sundays I am on but I go to church so I come back at like 12:00 AM in PST.

Hobbies:
Football , Computer based technology , C++/C# Programming Procuding Products throughout the Internet , Hosting Servers.

Any Previous Experiences you have?
I have been a GM on like 7-9 servers. I was glad to help out and since these servers were closed down because There computers have no longer worked. I was a great GM. I loved it. I banned over 36-48 hackers in total of all the 9 servers. I have found a fix for a NX Cash Exploit. And I have currently updated that since. It was being used and that is a serious issue because It could ruin the game.

Thank you and that is my GM Application.
I am on for 8 hours on Msn everyday. Feel free to add
My email is proman400@live.com

Have a nice day!

Last edited by evilgaia on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total

evilgaia

Back to top Go down

evilgaia's GM Application Empty Re: evilgaia's GM Application

Post  Vinny Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:43 am

All your friends have the maplestory .62 folder??

Vinny

Back to top Go down

Post  evilgaia Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:38 am

Yes because I had a MapleStory private servers
They also have v75.
I have bought like 8 of them to here to download the game

evilgaia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:14 pm

Please contact with offi and vinny you seem like a very good coder when im back ill see what you've done to the server
Offi or Vinny please do !setgmlevel ProCoder 3
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://sunshinems.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down