SunshineMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uitaka's GM application Or intern XD

+2
Rayy
Uitaka
6 posters

Go down

Uitaka's GM application Or intern XD Empty Uitaka's GM application Or intern XD

Post  Uitaka Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:52 am

Hi
I'm Applying for either intern or Level 3 gm
Please read you would be amazed

Name:Joshua Tan

IGN:Uitaka

Email or Msn:Josh_josh123@live.com Have others but thinking deleted

Timezone:(GMT+8:00) Kuala Lumpur, Singapore

Experience:I was a intern and promoted to Level 3 once in hatestory but now its closed down

Why Am I applying:Well for one reason,I like helping people and want to give them fun in the games and i could bring more popularity to the server

Why You Should Choose Me:Because i Speak Proper English Like to help people Have fun and Lots more like Being Happy with my friend i just met yesterday Brandon,Tiffany,Erin,Rayy And Ariel Be friends with other people i did not met And Make the community or the game a better place Very Happy

How Active i Would be:Well i would be active on weekends,Weekdays Mostly Weekends I'm All free Very Happy

How i Would handle a Hacker:Well,1st I would take a ScreenShot.2nd i would Report to a gm if one is around if non is around I would ask a player if he knows a gm's msn then i would discuss it with the owners or the gms

Hobbies:Well i like to player soccer,Basketball,Collect Stamps for fun note,And just play computer whenever i am down or bored Very Happy

What would i do if not selected:I would just have fun and continue training on this server until i could get all msis

I hope you all like this application

i like pie and about me i am 12 And a little boy have 7 fangs six fingers(Extra Finger) 1 was cut off my hand IF you do not believe me Go onto Facebook(Optional)And ask my friends Jeremiah Goh Wang Fu And others.

I am actually A trained Therapist who knows what his doing So please if you have any problems come see me Very Happy (Newly Edited Version)

More info about me I love soccer(best thing i have ever played since i watched inazuma eleven(Fun Anime)
Have some talents you all like and might be the best friend you ever had other than your best friends(Sorry to hurt your feelings Sad

Thank you for reading my Application I hope you would like it Very Happy

PS If you do not know whats a therapist that means you must go google and find out .....
A therapist is like a counsellor the counsellor helps people by sorting out anger management issues and some problems in their life like not going to school? bullying finding them a hobby to do ???

So if you have any PROBLEMS come see me

TEEHEEE

lol!

Last edited by Uitaka on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Uitaka
Uitaka

Back to top Go down

Uitaka's GM application Or intern XD Empty mhmm

Post  Rayy Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:21 am

I like this one. just my opinion tho, his age feels a little...weird to me tho

Rayy

Back to top Go down

Uitaka's GM application Or intern XD Empty Yars

Post  coolio223 Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:22 am

Nice application. But maybe you should get to know the staff a little bit better before you Apply to be on the staff

coolio223

Back to top Go down

Uitaka's GM application Or intern XD Empty lol

Post  Rayy Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:31 am

ahahaha he knows me lol

Rayy

Back to top Go down

Uitaka's GM application Or intern XD Empty Re: Uitaka's GM application Or intern XD

Post  SimplyNic Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:47 am

Come online..And meet me..xD
SimplyNic
SimplyNic

Back to top Go down

Uitaka's GM application Or intern XD Empty Re: Uitaka's GM application Or intern XD

Post  fireburn180 Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:43 pm

Hay dude its me Very Happy

fireburn180

Back to top Go down

Uitaka's GM application Or intern XD Empty Uitaka's GM application Or intern XD

Post  ed7155 Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:17 am

Utiaka yours English are so PRo i like this Application to Very Happy lol!

ed7155

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down