SunshineMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flora's GM App :D

Go down

Flora's GM App  :D Empty Flora's GM App :D

Post  flora Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:25 am

Name: Flora Kim

Explain Yourself: Well My hobbies are helping, giving advice, playing maplestory and beating random people people at sports. Certain sports i like are... cheerleading, dance, tae-kwon-doe, Soccer, Basketball, Hockey. LOL ETC, ETC. Anyways i love trying new things and revealing old things.

Why Do you want to be a GM: I want to GM because I want to advertise, help, and give advise whatsoever.

Why should we choose you: because i have experience of being an admin in 5 servers and GM in 7. I also do not hesitate on friends, do not give special treatment to friends. Do not give worst treatments to enemies. However
Hackers do get the "spying package"

What will you do if we don't pick you: I mean ill still play, its an awesome server....

What will you do if we do pick you: I Will Help As Much as possible, and Give advice. I will play as much as possible as well.

How Long will you play: All day except sundays.

If You Saw A Hacker what would you do: I would screenshot, then i would ban for a while, until i show other GMs and figure it out. I would spy on him/her until farther notice whatsoever.

Hope you liked my app, sorry for wasting your time. ~ Flora Razz

flora

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum