SunshineMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee's GM App

Go down

Coffee's GM App Empty Coffee's GM App

Post  Coffee Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:15 pm

IGN: Coffee

Time Zone: GMT-5 Eastern Time (U.S/Canada/Mexico)

Experience: i have atleast 3-4 years in experience as a GM, i was a GM for a year and a half on this private server called AppleMS as it was a V55 server until it closed down, i was also a GM in AllianceMS which was v62 and had been one since the server opened but is now closed down due to nexon.

What do i do if i see an Hacker/Scammer:

Hacker: if i find a hacker in-game, i will ban him with no chances, it is unfair that a player has to get a certain disadvantage while the rest of the players in the server are playing the right way.

Scammer: if i find a scammer i will jail him and ask him to pay the other player what they have to pay, otherwise scamming = ban hammer.

What i can do for the server?: the things i can do to the server are the following,

I can host events for the players in-game

I can stay on watch for hackers and scammers, game-play abusers and harrassers.

i can probably make the server more fun for players by creating new ideas for events and challange the players a bit more

I am able to be active for 15-24 Hours therefore taking care of the server In-Game,

I can Maintain a friendly and helpful community

and most importantly If i am selected as a GM i will make it my priority to increase the popularity of this server by finding new ways to make this server intresting and fun for other players.
Coffee
Coffee

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum